|My favorite chef!|
The most important thing in my recipe is sautéing my veggies in a large pan.
|Every vegetable is organic or straight from a local farm.|
- Chop the veggies which include: elephant garlic, fresh parsley, cilantro, 1/2 onion, 4 tomatoes diced, 1 green bell pepper, 1 red bell pepper & 2 small jalapeńos
- Turn your stovetop on high
- Drizzle the pan with olive oil
- Add seasonings into the pan like salt, pepper, hot pepper and garlic powder
- Throw your goodies into the pan and let it sizzle up -- stir it around
- Squeeze a wedge of lime into the mix
- Add a shot glass of white wine
- When you see your veggies starting to sauté really nicely, throw in two packages of your raw turkey meat.
- Add chili powder, paprika, parmesan cheese, more hot pepper, lots of tabasco sauce, ground pepper, and continue to stir your goods
- Cook on a high setting (depending on how vicious your stove is) until you see your meat get that 'crumbly' look to it so you know it's definitely cooked.
|Those are yellow tomatoes which are less acidy & sweeter.|
Bon appétit & olé!
For Deb's main blog, please visit: www.debrapasquella.com and join her on Twitter & Facebook for updated recipes and articles!