- Get a tumbler out & pour whatever oil you prefer. I have to stick to my Paleo, so that's up to you. Coconut oil or bacon grease for me.
- 3 cloves of crushed garlic
- A generous amount of parsley
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder (go by your own taste)
- A jigger of white wine (or you can even use orange juice to replace it -- really goes well).
- Squeeze an entire half of a lemon
- Now, even before I put this concoction onto my chicken, I give my thighs a spicy rub. My chicken thighs. Hush. Then I add the oil and spices onto it.
- Pour it onto the chicken generously. Squeeze some more lemon on top of it.
- Preheat oven at 375 and in they go!
- About an hour into it, I prefer to flip them over to cook fully.
- The last 30 minutes, I flip them over, & place some breadcrumbs on the top of them with a little of the juice left in the pan.
- The last 10 minutes, put dem' puppies on a high broil and watch how crispy those delicious thighs turn out.
This dinner is great paired up with ---- ANY wine. Because thighs are dark meat, a nice cabernet is wonderful with this dinner in my opinion, but you can enjoy this with any spirit of choice.